Table of Contents
Before Travis Kelce hits the field for Saturday’s game, which starts at 4:30 PM ET on ABC, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. AFC West opponents play in Week 18 when Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs (13-3) meet the Las Vegas Raiders (6-10) at Allegiant Stadium.
Travis Kelce Player Props vs. Las Vegas
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs at Las Vegas Raiders
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 7, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 76.5 (-115)
Travis Kelce Receiving Stats
- Kelce has hauled in 104 balls, with a team-high 1,300 yards receiving plus 12 TDs. He is averaging 81.3 yards per game.
- Kelce has been the target of 145 of his team’s 625 passing attempts this season, or 23.2% of the target share.
- He has scored 12 combined touchdowns this season, 21.8% of his team’s 55 offensive TDs.
Against Las Vegas
- Kelce has averaged 57 receiving yards per game in his three career matchups against the Raiders, 19.5 fewer than his over/under for Saturday’s game.
- In three matchups against them, Kelce has gone over 76.5 yards receiving once.
- Kelce has caught a touchdown pass versus the Raiders once, and had multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Broncos (1/1/2023): 7 receptions, 43 yardsvs. Seahawks (12/24/2022): 6 receptions, 113 yardsat Texans (12/18/2022): 10 receptions, 105 yards