Table of Contents
The Omaha Mavericks (5-10, 1-2 Summit) visit the Western Illinois Leathernecks (8-6, 1-2 Summit) after losing seven road games in a row. The Leathernecks are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 5, 2023. The over/under is set at 146.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Leathernecks vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Macomb, Illinois
- Arena: Western Hall
Western Illinois Betting Stats & Information
- Western Illinois has won 75% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (3-1).
- The Leathernecks have not played a game with moneyline odds of -202 or shorter.
- The Leathernecks have a 6-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have a 6-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average total Western Illinois has had set in games this year is one more point than this outing’s point total.
Omaha Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Omaha has won three out of the 12 games, or 25%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Mavericks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +165 odds on them winning this game.
- The Mavericks are 9-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Mavericks are 6-4 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Omaha’s games this season is 0.6 fewer points than the point total of 146.5 in this outing.
Western Illinois vs. Omaha Season Stat Comparison
|Western Illinois Rank||Western Illinois AVG||Omaha AVG||Omaha Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Western Illinois Leathernecks Leaders
- The Leathernecks scoring leader is Alec Rosner, who averages 15.3 per contest to go with three rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Western Illinois’ leading rebounder is Jesiah West averaging 6.3 boards per game and its best passer is Trenton Massner and his 5.8 assists per game.
- Rosner leads the Leathernecks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Omaha Mavericks Leaders
- Marquel Sutton is the top scorer for the Mavericks with 12.3 points per game. He also tacks on 4.9 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Omaha leaders in rebounding and assists are Frankie Fidler with 5.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.1 points and 3.1 assists per game) and JJ White with 4.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.6 points and 3.1 rebounds per game).
- Kyle Luedtke is reliable from three-point range and leads the Mavericks with two made threes per game.