Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Darren Waller’s player prop betting options for Saturday’s game, which starts at 4:30 PM ET on ABC, here are some key stats and trends to know. AFC West foes meet in Week 18 when Waller and the Las Vegas Raiders (6-10) play the Kansas City Chiefs (13-3) at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Darren Waller Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Las Vegas Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 7, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 33.5 (-120)
Darren Waller Receiving Stats
- Waller has caught 26 passes on 37 targets for 353 yards and three TDs, averaging 44.1 yards per game.
- Waller has been the target of 37 of his team’s 550 passing attempts this season, or 6.7% of the target share.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s 39 touchdowns on offense this season, or 7.7%.
Against Kansas City
- Against the Chiefs, Waller has averaged eight receiving yards per game in his three career matchups, 25.5 fewer than his over/under for Saturday’s game.
- Waller has never had over 33.5 receiving yards versus the Chiefs.
- Waller, in three matchups, did not have a touchdown catch.
Last 3 Games
- vs. 49ers (1/1/2023): 3 receptions, 72 yards, 1 TDat Steelers (12/24/2022): 4 receptions, 58 yardsvs. Patriots (12/18/2022): 3 receptions, 48 yards, 1 TD