Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Stefon Diggs’ player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET, here are some key stats and trends to know. Diggs’ Buffalo Bills (12-3) and the New England Patriots (8-8) meet in a Week 18 matchup between AFC East rivals at Highmark Stadium.
Stefon Diggs Player Props vs. New England
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 8, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 70.5 (-130)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Stats
- Diggs has grabbed 101 balls and leads his team with 1,325 yards receiving plus 10 TDs. He has been targeted 144 times.
- Diggs has been the target of 26.5% (144 total) of his team’s 543 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for 10 of his team’s 47 touchdowns on offense this season, or 21.3%.
Against New England
- Diggs is averaging 72 receiving yards per game in four career matchups against the Patriots, 1.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (70.5).
- In four matchups against them, Diggs has gone over 70.5 yards receiving twice.
- Diggs has caught a touchdown pass versus the Patriots twice, but did not have multiple TDs in either of those games.
Last 3 Games
- at Bears (12/24/2022): 2 receptions, 26 yardsvs. Dolphins (12/17/2022): 5 receptions, 60 yardsvs. Jets (12/11/2022): 3 receptions, 37 yards