Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Davante Adams for Saturday’s game, which starts at 4:30 PM ET on ABC, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Adams’ Las Vegas Raiders (6-10) and the Kansas City Chiefs (13-3) square off in a Week 18 matchup between AFC West rivals at Allegiant Stadium.
Davante Adams Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Las Vegas Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 7, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 78.5 (-115)
Davante Adams Receiving Stats
- Adams’ team-best 1,443 yards receiving (90.2 per game) have come on 95 catches (171 targets) and he has scored 14 touchdowns.
- Adams has been the target of 171 of his team’s 550 passing attempts this season, or 31.1% of the target share.
- He has scored 14 combined touchdowns this season, 35.9% of his team’s 39 offensive TDs.
Against Kansas City
- Adams’ 83 receiving yards per game in his two career matchups against the Chiefs are 4.5 more than his over/under for Saturday’s game.
- Adams, in two games against them, has surpassed 78.5 receiving yards once.
- Adams, in two matchups, had a touchdown catch once. And he had multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. 49ers (1/1/2023): 7 receptions, 153 yards, 2 TDsat Steelers (12/24/2022): 2 receptions, 15 yardsvs. Patriots (12/18/2022): 4 receptions, 28 yards