Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Pat Freiermuth ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Freiermuth and the Pittsburgh Steelers (8-8) are set for an AFC North matchup in Week 18 with the Cleveland Browns (7-9) at Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Pat Freiermuth Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 8, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 41.5 (-115)
Pat Freiermuth Receiving Stats
- Freiermuth’s 63 catches have turned into 732 yards (48.8 per game) and two TDs. He has been targeted on 96 occasions.
- Freiermuth has been the target of 17.7% (96 total) of his team’s 542 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 25 touchdowns on offense this season, or 8.0%.
- Freiermuth is averaging 35.7 receiving yards per game in three career matchups against the Browns, 5.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (41.5).
- Freiermuth has had more than 41.5 receiving yards against the Browns once.
- In three matchups, Freiermuth has had a touchdown catch in one game, but has yet to put up multiple TD catches in a single contest versus the Browns.
Last 3 Games
- at Ravens (1/1/2023): 3 receptions, 36 yardsvs. Raiders (12/24/2022): 7 receptions, 66 yardsat Panthers (12/18/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards