Table of Contents
The No. 7 Alabama Crimson Tide (12-2, 2-0 SEC) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Kentucky Wildcats (10-4, 1-1 SEC) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at Coleman Coliseum as 5.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 152.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Crimson Tide vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Arena: Coleman Coliseum
Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- Alabama has won 10 of 12 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (83.3%).
- The Crimson Tide have not played as a moneyline favorite of -238 or shorter.
- The Crimson Tide are 8-6-0 ATS this season.
- The average over/under Alabama has had in its games this season is 1.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Kentucky Betting Stats & Info
- Kentucky has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Wildcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +190 moneyline set for this game.
- The Wildcats have a 4-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Kentucky this year is 7.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Alabama vs. Kentucky Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama Rank||Alabama AVG||Kentucky AVG||Kentucky Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama Crimson Tide Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Crimson Tide this season is Brandon Miller, who averages 19.1 points, 8.6 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Noah Clowney is Alabama’s leading rebounder, grabbing 8.7 per game, while Jaden Bradley is its best passer, distributing 3.8 assists in each contest.
- Miller leads the Crimson Tide in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Kentucky Wildcats Leaders
- Oscar Tshiebwe has the top spot on the Wildcats leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 16.8 points and 13.8 rebounds per game.
- Sahvir Wheeler’s assist statline leads Kentucky; he racks up 6.8 assists per game.
- Cason Wallace is the top shooter from deep for the Wildcats, hitting 2.2 threes per game.