Table of Contents
The South Dakota Coyotes (8-8, 3-1 Summit) will attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they hit the road to play the North Dakota State Bison (5-11, 2-2 Summit) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at Scheels Center as 3.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 141 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bison vs. Coyotes
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Fargo, North Dakota
- Arena: Scheels Center
|North Dakota State||-3.5||141|
North Dakota State Betting Stats & Information
- North Dakota State has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Bison have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -150 or shorter.
- The Bison are 5-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Coyotes have a 1-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under North Dakota State has had in its games this season is 3.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
South Dakota Betting Stats & Info
- South Dakota has been underdogs in seven games this season and won one (14.3%) of those contests.
- The Coyotes have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +130 moneyline set for this game.
- The Coyotes are 4-10-0 against the spread this year.
- The Coyotes have a 1-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under for South Dakota’s games this season is 0.1 more points than the point total of 141 in this outing.
North Dakota State vs. South Dakota Season Stat Comparison
|North Dakota State Rank||North Dakota State AVG||South Dakota AVG||South Dakota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Dakota State Bison Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bison is Grant Nelson, who averages 16.2 points and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Boden Skunberg leads North Dakota State in assists, averaging 1.8 per game while also scoring 12.9 points per contest.
- Tajavis Miller makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bison, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
South Dakota Coyotes Leaders
- Kruz Perrott-Hunt is the top scorer for the Coyotes with 13.3 points per game. He also adds 2.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The South Dakota leaders in rebounding and assists are Damani Hayes with 7.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 5.3 points and 0.6 assists per game) and A.J. Plitzuweit with 2.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.1 points and 2.5 rebounds per game).
- Plitzuweit averages two three-pointers per game, the most on the Coyotes.