Table of Contents
The Austin Peay Governors (7-9, 1-2 ASUN) are favored (by 8 points) to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (5-11, 0-3 ASUN) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 5:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 145.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Governors vs. Bears
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 5:30 PM ET
- Location: Clarksville, Tennessee
- Arena: Winfield Dunn Center
Austin Peay Betting Stats & Information
- So far this season, the Governors have compiled an 8-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Bears have a 2-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Austin Peay’s games this season is 5.4 fewer points than the over/under of 145.5 in this matchup.
Central Arkansas Betting Stats & Info
- The Bears have a 6-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bears have a 2-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 8 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Central Arkansas this year is 8.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Austin Peay vs. Central Arkansas Season Stat Comparison
|Austin Peay Rank||Austin Peay AVG||Central Arkansas AVG||Central Arkansas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Austin Peay Governors Leaders
- The Governors leader in points and rebounds is Elijah Hutchins-Everett, who scores 13.4 points and pulls down 6.4 boards per game.
- Austin Peay’s best passer is Carlos Paez, who averages 3.9 assists per game to go with his 7.4 PPG scoring average.
- Rodrique Massenat leads the Governors in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Central Arkansas Sugar Bears Leaders
- The Bears’ Camren Hunter puts up enough points (16.6 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Masai Olowokere’s stat line of 5.9 rebounds, 8.6 points and 1.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Central Arkansas rebounding leaderboard.
- Collin Cooper hits 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bears.