Table of Contents
The North Texas Mean Green (12-3, 3-1 C-USA) are slightly favored (by 3 points) to build on a six-game road win streak when they visit the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (9-6, 2-2 C-USA) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 120.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mean Green vs. Blue Raiders
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Arena: Murphy Athletic Center
North Texas Betting Stats & Information
- The Mean Green’s ATS record is 6-6-1 this season.
- The Blue Raiders are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- North Texas’ average point total in matchups this year is 115.3, 4.7 points fewer than the total in this game.
Middle Tennessee Betting Stats & Info
- The Blue Raiders have a 5-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Blue Raiders have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 3 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average point total for Middle Tennessee this year is 17.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
North Texas vs. Middle Tennessee Season Stat Comparison
|North Texas Rank||North Texas AVG||Middle Tennessee AVG||Middle Tennessee Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Texas Mean Green Leaders
- The Mean Green scoring leader is Tylor Perry, who averages 17.9 per contest to go with 2.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- North Texas’ leading rebounder is Abou Ousmane averaging 6.4 boards per game and its best passer is Kai Huntsberry and his 2.4 assists per game.
- Perry leads the Mean Green in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc.
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Leaders
- DeAndre Dishman records 12.1 points and 5.5 rebounds per game for the Blue Raiders, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Camryn Weston’s assist statline paces Middle Tennessee; he records 2.8 assists per game.
- Eli Lawrence makes 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Raiders.