Table of Contents
The Missouri State Bears (8-7, 4-1 MVC) are underdogs (+1.5) in their attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the Belmont Bruins (10-6, 3-2 MVC) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at Curb Event Center. The point total is set at 135.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bruins vs. Bears
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Curb Event Center
Belmont Betting Stats & Information
- So far this season, the Bruins have put together a 7-7-1 record against the spread.
- The Bears are 4-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Belmont’s games this season is 10.2 more points than the over/under of 135.5 in this game.
Missouri State Betting Stats & Info
- The Bears are 9-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bears have a 4-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Missouri State this year is 7.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Belmont vs. Missouri State Season Stat Comparison
|Belmont Rank||Belmont AVG||Missouri State AVG||Missouri State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Belmont Bruins Leaders
- Ben Sheppard leads the Bruins in scoring and rebounding, putting up 18.1 points and 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Keishawn Davidson is Belmont’s best passer, distributing 4.2 assists per game while scoring 8.3 PPG.
- The Bruins get the most three-point shooting production out of Drew Friberg, who makes 3.6 threes per game.
Missouri State Bears Leaders
- Chance Moore is the top scorer for the Bears with 13.1 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Missouri State’s leader in rebounds is Donovan Clay with 6.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Matthew Lee with four per game.
- Moore is the top shooter from distance for the Bears, hitting 2.1 threes per game.