Table of Contents
The Grambling Tigers (8-6, 1-1 SWAC) are heavily favored (by 11.5 points) to continue a five-game home winning streak when they host the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (5-9, 1-0 SWAC) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 136.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Grambling, Louisiana
- Arena: Fredrick C. Hobdy Assembly Center
Grambling Betting Stats & Information
- The Tigers’ ATS record is 7-5-0 this season.
- The Wildcats have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 11.5 points or more this season (0-3).
- The average point total for Grambling’s games this year is five fewer points than the total of 136.5 in this matchup.
Bethune-Cookman Betting Stats & Info
- The Wildcats have a 5-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are winless against the spread (0-3) when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Bethune-Cookman’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 142.5 points, six more than the point total in this matchup.
Grambling vs. Bethune-Cookman Season Stat Comparison
|Grambling Rank||Grambling AVG||Bethune-Cookman AVG||Bethune-Cookman Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Grambling Tigers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Tigers this season is Cameron Christon, who averages 13.4 points, 5.2 rebounds, and 1.3 assists per game.
- Carte’Are Gordon leads Grambling in rebounding, averaging 6.8 per game, while Shawndarius Cowart leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.5 in each contest.
- Terrence Lewis leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats Leaders
- Marcus Garrett sits at the top of the Wildcats scoring leaderboard with 12.6 points per game. He also grabs 4.7 rebounds and racks up 2.4 assists per game.
- Dylan Robertson has a stat line of 4.8 rebounds, 7.8 points and 0.3 assists per game for Bethune-Cookman to take the top rebound spot on the team. Zion Harmon holds the top spot for assists with three per game, adding 12.6 points and 1.4 rebounds per contest.
- Harmon is dependable from deep and leads the Wildcats with 1.6 made threes per game.