Table of Contents
The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (6-10, 1-2 OVC) visit the Little Rock Trojans (5-11, 1-2 OVC) after losing eight straight road games. The Redhawks are favored by only 2 points in the contest, which starts at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 7, 2023. The over/under for the matchup is set at 155.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Redhawks vs. Trojans
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arena: Jack Stephens Center
|Southeast Missouri State||-2||155|
Southeast Missouri State Betting Stats & Information
- The Redhawks’ ATS record is 7-6-1 this season.
- The Trojans have a 4-6 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 2 points or more.
- The average point total in Southeast Missouri State’s games this season is 8.6 fewer points than the total of 155 in this matchup.
Little Rock Betting Stats & Info
- The Trojans have gone 7-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Trojans are 4-6 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Little Rock this year is 3.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Little Rock Season Stat Comparison
|Southeast Missouri State Rank||Southeast Missouri State AVG||Little Rock AVG||Little Rock Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks Leaders
- Phillip Russell leads the Redhawks in points and assists per game, scoring 16.4 points and distributing 4.4 assists.
- Kobe Clark is Southeast Missouri State’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 9.2 boards in each contest while scoring 7.2 points per game.
- Russell leads the Redhawks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Little Rock Trojans Leaders
- Myron Gardner is atop almost all of the Trojans’ leaderboards by putting up 13.9 points, 9.6 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Chris Walker averages 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Trojans.