Table of Contents
The Brooklyn Nets (26-13) take the court against the Miami Heat (21-19) as 4-point favorites on Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET on BSSUN and YES. The point total is set at 222 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nets vs. Heat
- Game Day: Sunday, January 8, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN and YES
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: FTX Arena
Nets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nets have been favored on the moneyline 28 total times this season. They’ve gone 21-7 in those games.
- Brooklyn has a record of 14-4 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -166 or shorter (winning 77.8%).
- The Nets are 21-18-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 4 points or more, the Nets have an 8-10 record against the spread.
- Brooklyn’s average total in matchups this season has been 225.7, 3.7 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
- The teams have hit the over in 17 of the Nets’ 40 games with a set total.
Miami Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Heat have been the underdog 12 times and won four, or 33.3%, of those games.
- Miami has a record of 3-6, a 33.3% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +140 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Heat are 15-23-2 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 4 points or more, the Heat have gone 5-4 against the spread.
- The average total for Miami’s games this season is four fewer points than the point total of 222 for this outing.
- Heat games have gone over the total 18 times this season.
Nets vs. Heat Season Stat Comparison
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Heat AVG||Heat Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- The Nets active leader in points and assists this season is Kevin Durant, who puts up 30 points per game to go with 5.4 assists.
- Nicolas Claxton contributes with 8.3 boards and 1.5 assists per game in addition to his 11.8 PPG scoring average.
- The Nets get three three-pointers per game out of Kyrie Irving.
Miami Heat Leaders
- Bam Adebayo’s averages this season are 21.8 points, 10 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game.
- Kyle Lowry adds 13.3 points, 4.4 rebounds and 5.7 assists per game to the team’s cause.
- Tyler Herro is consistent from distance with 3.3 made threes per game.