Table of Contents
The Indiana Pacers (22-18) are favored (by 5.5 points) to continue a five-game home win streak when they host the Charlotte Hornets (11-29) on Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 241.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pacers vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Sunday, January 8, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and BSIN
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
Pacers Betting Stats & Information
- The Pacers have been the moneyline favorite nine total times this season. They’ve gone 6-3 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -220 or shorter, Indiana has gone 3-1 (75% win percentage).
- The Pacers are 25-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pacers are 2-2 against the spread when favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- Indiana’s average point total in matchups this season is 231.3, 10.2 points below the total in this game.
- The Pacers have hit the over in 19 of their 40 games with a set total (47.5%).
Charlotte Betting Stats & Info
- The Hornets have entered the game as underdogs 30 times this season and won seven, or 23.3%, of those games.
- Charlotte has a record of 5-15, a 25% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +183 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Hornets are 17-22-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Hornets went 10-11 against the spread.
- The average total in Charlotte’s games this year is 11.3 fewer points than the point total of 241.5 for this outing.
- This year, Hornets games have hit the over 20 times.
Pacers vs. Hornets Season Stat Comparison
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Pacers this season is Tyrese Haliburton, who scores 20.4 points and dishes out 10.2 assists per game.
- Myles Turner puts up 16.7 points per game while adding 7.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists for the Pacers.
- Buddy Hield leads active Pacers in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Charlotte Hornets Leaders
- Terry Rozier scores 20.7 points per game. He also records 4.2 rebounds and racks up 5.3 assists per game.
- Mason Plumlee records 10.8 points, 9.5 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
- Rozier is the most prolific from deep for the Hornets (among active players), hitting 2.5 threes per game.