Table of Contents
The No. 23 Charleston (SC) Cougars (15-1, 3-0 CAA) are heavy favorites (-12) as they try to continue a 10-game home winning streak when they square off against the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (9-6, 1-1 CAA) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at TD Arena. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 148.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Fightin’ Blue Hens
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Charleston, South Carolina
- Arena: TD Arena
Charleston (SC) Betting Stats & Information
- So far this season, the Cougars have compiled a 10-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 12-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Charleston (SC)’s games this year is 4.2 more points than the over/under of 148 in this matchup.
Delaware Betting Stats & Info
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens are 6-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 12 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average point total for Delaware this year is 6.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Charleston (SC) vs. Delaware Season Stat Comparison
|Charleston (SC) Rank||Charleston (SC) AVG||Delaware AVG||Delaware Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charleston (SC) Cougars Leaders
- Dalton Bolon leads the Cougars in scoring, tallying 13.1 points per game to go with 4.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Charleston (SC)’s leading rebounder is Babacar Faye averaging 5.5 boards per game and its best passer is Ryan Larson and his 3.9 assists per game.
- Reyne Smith leads the Cougars in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens Leaders
- Jameer Nelson Jr. is the top scorer for the Fightin’ Blue Hens with 19.7 points per game. He also adds 5.1 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game to his stats.
- Christian Ray has a stat line of 9.7 rebounds, 8.5 points and 2.3 assists per game for Delaware to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jyare Davis has the top spot for assists with 3.4 per game, adding 16.6 points and 5.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Nelson is reliable from distance and leads the Fightin’ Blue Hens with 1.7 made threes per game.