Table of Contents
The Weber State Wildcats (7-8, 2-0 Big Sky) are 8.5-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game home win streak when they square off against the Idaho State Bengals (5-10, 2-0 Big Sky) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at Dee Events Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 132.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Bengals
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Ogden, Utah
- Arena: Dee Events Center
Weber State Betting Stats & Information
- So far this season, the Wildcats have put together a 6-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Bengals are 3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- Weber State’s average total in matchups this year has been 136.4, 3.9 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Idaho State Betting Stats & Info
- The Bengals have a 6-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bengals have a 3-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under for Idaho State’s games this year is seven more points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
Weber State vs. Idaho State Season Stat Comparison
|Weber State Rank||Weber State AVG||Idaho State AVG||Idaho State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Weber State Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points, rebounds and assists is Dillon Jones, who puts up 14.9 points, 9.8 boards and 3.9 assists per game.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Steven Verplancken Jr., who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
Idaho State Bengals Leaders
- Brock Mackenzie sits at the top of the Bengals scoring leaderboard with 14.6 points per game. He also grabs 2.7 rebounds and racks up 1.5 assists per game.
- Idaho State’s leader in rebounds is Jay Nagle with 4.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Austin Smellie with 2.3 per game.
- Mackenzie makes 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bengals.