Table of Contents
The Colorado Buffaloes (10-6, 2-3 Pac-12) are heavily favored (by 13.5 points) to continue a five-game home winning streak when they host the Oregon State Beavers (7-8, 1-3 Pac-12) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET. The point total is set at 136 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Buffaloes vs. Beavers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Location: Boulder, Colorado
- Arena: CU Events Center
Colorado Betting Stats & Information
- So far this season, the Buffaloes have put together a 7-9-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 13.5-point underdogs this year, the Beavers are 4-2 against the spread.
- Colorado’s average total in outings this season has been 143.8, 7.8 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Oregon State Betting Stats & Info
- The Beavers have gone 6-7-1 ATS this year.
- The Beavers have a 4-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 13.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in Oregon State’s games this year is 4.3 fewer points than the point total of 136 in this outing.
Colorado vs. Oregon State Season Stat Comparison
|Colorado Rank||Colorado AVG||Oregon State AVG||Oregon State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Colorado Buffaloes Leaders
- KJ Simpson leads the Buffaloes in points and assists per game, scoring 18.7 points and distributing 3.8 assists.
- Colorado’s best rebounder is J’Vonne Hadley, who averages 6.6 boards per game in addition to his 9.3 PPG average.
- Simpson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Buffaloes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Oregon State Beavers Leaders
- Jordan Pope collects 12.8 points and tacks on 2.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Beavers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Dzmitry Ryuny grabs 5.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 6.1 points per game and adds 1.4 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Oregon State rebounding leaderboard.
- Pope is the top scorer from distance for the Beavers, hitting 1.7 threes per game.