Table of Contents
The No. 25 Iowa State Cyclones (11-2, 2-0 Big 12) will look to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the No. 17 TCU Horned Frogs (13-1, 2-0 Big 12) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 7, 2023 as 6-point underdogs. The Horned Frogs have won 11 games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 132 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Horned Frogs vs. Cyclones
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Arena: Schollmaier Arena
TCU Betting Stats & Information
- TCU has compiled an 8-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 88.9% of those games).
- The Horned Frogs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -263 or shorter.
- The Horned Frogs have an 8-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average total in TCU’s games this season is 9.9 more points than the total of 132 in this game.
Iowa State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Iowa State has been the underdog six times and won four of those games.
- The Cyclones have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +220 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Cyclones have put together an 8-5-0 record against the spread.
- The average total in Iowa State’s games this year is 3.7 fewer points than the point total of 132 for this outing.
TCU vs. Iowa State Season Stat Comparison
|TCU Rank||TCU AVG||Iowa State AVG||Iowa State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
TCU Horned Frogs Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Horned Frogs this season is Mike Miles, who averages 19.9 points, three rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game.
- Eddie Lampkin Jr. is TCU’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.5 per game, while Damion Baugh is its best passer, averaging five assists in each contest.
- Miles makes more threes per game than any other member of the Horned Frogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per contest.
Iowa State Cyclones Leaders
- Jaren Holmes is the top scorer for the Cyclones with 13.2 points per game. He also adds 3.2 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Iowa State’s leader in rebounds is Aljaz Kunc with 5.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Tamin Lipsey with 4.6 per game.
- Caleb Grill is the most prolific from distance for the Cyclones, hitting 2.4 threes per game.