Table of Contents
The Florida Gators (7-7, 0-2 SEC) are favored (-7.5) to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Georgia Bulldogs (11-3, 1-0 SEC) at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center. The matchup has an over/under set at 138.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gators vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Gainesville, Florida
- Arena: Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center
Florida Betting Stats & Information
- Florida has a 6-4 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60% of those games).
- The Gators have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -329 or shorter.
- The Gators are 6-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- The average total Florida has had set in matchups this season is 2.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Georgia Betting Stats & Info
- Georgia has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won twice.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +250 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bulldogs have a 7-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 7.5 points or more this year (0-2).
- The average point total for Georgia this season is 2.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Florida vs. Georgia Season Stat Comparison
|Florida Rank||Florida AVG||Georgia AVG||Georgia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida Gators Leaders
- Colin Castleton leads the Gators in scoring and rebounding, tallying 14.9 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Kyle Lofton is Florida’s best passer, dishing out 3.4 assists per game while scoring 8.4 PPG.
- Kowacie Reeves makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gators, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Georgia Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs’ Terry Roberts racks up enough points (15 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe grabs 5.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 6.3 points per game and adds 1.1 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Georgia rebounding leaderboard.
- Kario Oquendo is dependable from three-point range and leads the Bulldogs with 1.6 made threes per game.