Table of Contents
The Richmond Spiders (8-7, 1-1 A-10) host the Duquesne Dukes (12-4, 2-1 A-10) after winning five home games in a row. The Spiders are favored by only 2.5 points in the contest, which begins at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 7, 2023. The matchup’s over/under is 134.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spiders vs. Dukes
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Richmond, Virginia
- Arena: Robins Center
Richmond Betting Stats & Information
- So far this season, the Spiders have compiled an 8-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Dukes are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Richmond’s average point total in matchups this year is 134.3, 0.2 points below the total in this game.
Duquesne Betting Stats & Info
- The Dukes are 9-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Dukes have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 2.5 points or more this season (0-2).
- The average total in Duquesne’s games this year is 10.8 more points than the point total of 134.5 for this outing.
Richmond vs. Duquesne Season Stat Comparison
|Richmond Rank||Richmond AVG||Duquesne AVG||Duquesne Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Richmond Spiders Leaders
- Tyler Burton leads the Spiders in scoring and rebounding, putting up 19.6 points and 7.7 boards per game.
- Neal Quinn leads Richmond in assists, averaging 2.9 per game while also scoring 7.7 points per contest.
- Burton makes more threes per game than any other member of the Spiders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Duquesne Dukes Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant is the top scorer for the Dukes with 16.8 points per game. He also adds 4.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his statistics.
- Austin Rotroff has a stat line of 6.3 rebounds, 5.8 points and 0.5 assists per game for Duquesne to take the top rebound spot on the team. Tevin Brewer has the top spot for assists with 3.5 per game, adding 7.2 points and 1.6 rebounds per outing.
- Grant hits 3.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Dukes.