Table of Contents
The Morgan State Bears (6-8, 0-0 MEAC) are just 2.5-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the North Carolina Central Eagles (7-7, 0-0 MEAC) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at Talmadge L. Hill Field House. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Bears
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Arena: Talmadge L. Hill Field House
|North Carolina Central||-2.5||141.5|
North Carolina Central Betting Stats & Information
- North Carolina Central has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Eagles have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -135 or shorter.
- The Eagles have gone 8-1-1 ATS this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Bears have a 6-3 record against the spread.
- The average over/under North Carolina Central has had in its games this year is 5.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Morgan State Betting Stats & Info
- Morgan State has been underdogs in eight games this season and won one (12.5%) of those contests.
- The Bears have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +115 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bears’ ATS record is 6-4-0 this year.
- The Bears have a 6-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Morgan State’s games this season is 7.1 more points than the point total of 141.5 for this outing.
North Carolina Central vs. Morgan State Season Stat Comparison
|North Carolina Central Rank||North Carolina Central AVG||Morgan State AVG||Morgan State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Carolina Central Eagles Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Eagles this season is Justin Wright, who averages 15.6 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- Kris Monroe is North Carolina Central’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.3 per game, while Eric Boone is its best passer, averaging 5.5 assists in each contest.
- Monroe makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Morgan State Bears Leaders
- Malik Miller is at the top of nearly all of the Bears’ leaderboards by averaging 18.5 points, 9.6 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game.
- Isaiah Burke hits 3.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bears.