Table of Contents
The Monmouth Hawks (1-14, 0-2 CAA) are heavy underdogs (+14.5) as they try to stop a six-game losing streak when they visit the Drexel Dragons (8-7, 2-1 CAA) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at Daskalakis Athletic Center. The matchup has an over/under of 130 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dragons vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Daskalakis Athletic Center
Drexel Betting Stats & Information
- Drexel has won all five games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Dragons have not played as a moneyline favorite of -1250 or shorter.
- The Dragons’ ATS record is 9-5-0 this season.
- The Hawks have a 1-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 14.5 points or more this season.
- Drexel’s average point total in matchups this season is 126.9, 3.1 points less than the over/under in this game.
Monmouth Betting Stats & Info
- Monmouth has won one, or 6.7%, of the 15 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Hawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +750 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Hawks have compiled a 4-11-0 record against the spread.
- The Hawks are 1-5 against the spread when an underdog by 14.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in Monmouth’s games this season is 9.5 more points than the point total of 130 in this outing.
Drexel vs. Monmouth Season Stat Comparison
|Drexel Rank||Drexel AVG||Monmouth AVG||Monmouth Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Drexel Dragons Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Dragons is Amari Williams, who averages 14.2 points, 8.6 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game.
- The Dragons get the most three-point shooting production out of Coletrane Washington, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
Monmouth Hawks Leaders
- Myles Foster sits atop the Hawks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 11.9 points and 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Monmouth’s assist leader is Myles Ruth with 2.5 per game. He also scores 8.2 points per game and tacks on 2.1 rebounds per game.
- Jack Collins makes 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hawks.