Table of Contents
The Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (11-5, 3-2 Horizon) host the Milwaukee Panthers (10-5, 4-1 Horizon) after winning four home games in a row. The Mastodons are favored by 8.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 7, 2023. The over/under is set at 143.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mastodons vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Arena: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
|Purdue Fort Wayne||-8.5||143.5|
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Stats & Information
- Purdue Fort Wayne has a 7-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 70% of those games).
- The Mastodons have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -403 or shorter.
- The Mastodons’ ATS record is 7-7-0 this season.
- The Panthers are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Purdue Fort Wayne’s games this year is 1.7 fewer points than the total of 143.5 in this matchup.
Milwaukee Betting Stats & Info
- Milwaukee has been underdogs in nine games this season and won four (44.4%) of those contests.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +308.
- The Panthers’ ATS record is 7-5-0 this year.
- The Panthers have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in Milwaukee’s games this season is 2.1 more points than the point total of 143.5 in this outing.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Milwaukee Season Stat Comparison
|Purdue Fort Wayne Rank||Purdue Fort Wayne AVG||Milwaukee AVG||Milwaukee Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey leads the Mastodons in points and assists per game, scoring 16.1 points and distributing 4.3 assists.
- Purdue Fort Wayne’s best rebounder is Ra Kpedi, who averages 8.1 boards per game in addition to his 6.1 PPG average.
- Bobby Planutis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mastodons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Milwaukee Panthers Leaders
- BJ Freeman is at the top of the Panthers scoring leaderboard with 12.1 points per game. He also pulls down 4.1 rebounds and dishes out 1.5 assists per game.
- Milwaukee’s leader in rebounds is Markeith Browning II with 4.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Justin Thomas with 2.9 per game.
- Freeman is the top shooter from deep for the Panthers, hitting 1.8 threes per game.