Table of Contents
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (8-6, 1-3 ACC) visit the Florida State Seminoles (4-11, 2-2 ACC) after losing four road games in a row. The Seminoles are favored by only 3 points in the contest, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 7, 2023. The over/under is set at 144.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Seminoles vs. Yellow Jackets
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida
- Arena: Donald L. Tucker Civic Center
Florida State Betting Stats & Information
- Florida State has won three of seven games when the moneyline favorite this season (42.9%).
- The Seminoles have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -152 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Seminoles have compiled a 6-9-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Yellow Jackets are 2-4 against the spread.
- Florida State’s average point total in matchups this season is 142.7, 1.8 points fewer than the total in this game.
Georgia Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Georgia Tech has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won once.
- The Yellow Jackets have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +127 moneyline set for this game.
- The Yellow Jackets’ ATS record is 7-6-0 this season.
- The Yellow Jackets have a 2-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Georgia Tech this season is 4.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Florida State vs. Georgia Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Florida State Rank||Florida State AVG||Georgia Tech AVG||Georgia Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida State Seminoles Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Seminoles this season is Matthew Cleveland, who averages 14 points, 6.9 rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game.
- Florida State’s leading rebounder is Cam’Ron Fletcher averaging 7.5 boards per game and its best passer is Jalen Warley and his 3.6 assists per game.
- Darin Green Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Seminoles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Leaders
- Miles Kelly is at the top of the Yellow Jackets scoring leaderboard with 14.5 points per game. He also pulls down 3.4 rebounds and averages one assist per game.
- Georgia Tech’s leader in rebounds is Jalon Moore with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Deivon Smith with 3.2 per game.
- Kelly makes 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Yellow Jackets.