Table of Contents
The Western Carolina Catamounts (9-7, 2-1 SoCon) host the Mercer Bears (7-9, 0-3 SoCon) at Ramsey Center on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The oddsmakers see an even contest, listing the game as a pick ’em. The matchup has an over/under of 138.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Catamounts vs. Bears
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Cullowhee, North Carolina
- Arena: Ramsey Center
Western Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- Western Carolina has won 66.7% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (2-1).
- The Catamounts have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -111 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Catamounts have put together an 8-6-1 record against the spread.
- The average total Western Carolina has had set in games this year is 7.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Mercer Betting Stats & Info
- Mercer has been underdogs in seven games this season and won one (14.3%) of those contests.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -111.
- The Bears are 6-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The average over/under in Mercer’s games this season is 4.6 more points than the point total of 138 for this outing.
Western Carolina vs. Mercer Season Stat Comparison
|Western Carolina Rank||Western Carolina AVG||Mercer AVG||Mercer Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Western Carolina Catamounts Leaders
- Tyzhaun Claude leads the Catamounts in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 14.4 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Vonterius Woolbright is Western Carolina’s best passer, dispensing 4.4 assists per game while scoring 12.5 PPG.
- Tre Jackson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Catamounts, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.8 per contest.
Mercer Bears Leaders
- Jalyn McCreary collects 15.9 points and 5.8 rebounds per game for the Bears, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Luis Hurtado records more assists than any other Mercer teammate with 4.9 per game. He also averages 9.4 points and grabs 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Kamar Robertson is the top scorer from distance for the Bears, hitting 2.1 threes per game.