Table of Contents
A-10 opponents meet when the Fordham Rams (12-3, 0-2 A-10) host the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (6-8, 0-2 A-10) at Rose Hill Gymnasium, beginning at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 7, 2023. The Hawks are 4.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 144 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Bronx, New York
- Arena: Rose Hill Gymnasium
Fordham Betting Stats & Information
- Fordham has been favored on the moneyline 12 times this season. They’ve gone 11-1 in those games.
- The Rams have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -189 or shorter.
- The Rams have an 8-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year, the Hawks are 3-2-1 against the spread.
- Fordham’s average point total in matchups this year is 141.7, 2.3 points less than the over/under in this game.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Saint Joseph’s (PA) has won one out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Hawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +160 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Hawks have compiled a 7-6-1 record against the spread.
- The Hawks have a 3-2-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 4.5 points or more.
- The average over/under for Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games this season is 0.6 fewer points than the point total of 144 in this outing.
Fordham vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Season Stat Comparison
|Fordham Rank||Fordham AVG||Saint Joseph’s (PA) AVG||Saint Joseph’s (PA) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Fordham Rams Leaders
- Darius Quisenberry leads the Rams in scoring, tallying 18 points per game to go with 3.6 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Abdou Tsimbila is Fordham’s leading rebounder, grabbing eight per game, while Antrell Charlton is its best passer, averaging 4.4 assists in each contest.
- Quisenberry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rams, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks Leaders
- Erik Reynolds II averages 18.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Hawks.
- Charlie Brown has a stat line of 6.2 rebounds, 13.9 points and 1.6 assists per game for Saint Joseph’s (PA) to take the top rebound spot on the team. Lynn Greer III holds the top spot for assists with 4.1 per game, adding 9.6 points and four rebounds per outing.
- Brown is dependable from three-point range and leads the Hawks with three made threes per game.