Table of Contents
The Texas State Bobcats (8-8, 1-2 Sun Belt) are underdogs (by 4 points) to extend a three-game road win streak when they visit the South Alabama Jaguars (7-8, 1-2 Sun Belt) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 127.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jaguars vs. Bobcats
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Mobile, Alabama
- Arena: Mitchell Center
South Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- South Alabama has won 83.3% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (5-1).
- The Jaguars have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -177 or shorter.
- The Jaguars have an 8-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this season, the Bobcats are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average total South Alabama has had set in matchups this year is 8.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Texas State Betting Stats & Info
- Texas State has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won four of those games.
- The Bobcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +150 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bobcats’ ATS record is 5-8-0 this season.
- The Bobcats are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- The average total in Texas State’s games this season is 3.8 more points than the point total of 127 in this outing.
South Alabama vs. Texas State Season Stat Comparison
|South Alabama Rank||South Alabama AVG||Texas State AVG||Texas State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Alabama Jaguars Leaders
- The Jaguars leader in points and assists is Isaiah Moore, who puts up 18 points per game to go with 4.7 assists.
- Kevin Samuel leads South Alabama in rebounding, pulling down 9.4 boards per game while also scoring 11 points a contest.
- Owen White leads the Jaguars in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Texas State Bobcats Leaders
- Mason Harrell is at the top of the Bobcats scoring leaderboard with 17.2 points per game. He also collects 3.3 rebounds and dishes out 2.3 assists per game.
- Texas State’s leader in rebounds is Nighael Ceaser with 9.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Drue Drinnon with 2.5 per game.
- Harrell is the top scorer from deep for the Bobcats, hitting 1.5 threes per game.