Table of Contents
The Radford Highlanders (7-9, 1-2 Big South) are 5-point underdogs as they look to stop a five-game road slide when they visit the Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (7-8, 2-1 Big South) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at Paul Porter Arena. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The point total is 127.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Runnin’ Bulldogs vs. Highlanders
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Boiling Springs, North Carolina
- Arena: Paul Porter Arena
Gardner-Webb Betting Stats & Information
- Gardner-Webb has compiled a 5-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 62.5% of those games).
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -205 or shorter.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs are 7-6-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this season, the Highlanders are 4-0 against the spread.
- Gardner-Webb’s average point total in matchups this season is 136.3, 8.8 points higher than the total in this game.
Radford Betting Stats & Info
- Radford has been the underdog in six games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Highlanders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +175.
- The Highlanders have a 9-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Highlanders are 4-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for Radford’s games this season is 9.8 more points than the point total of 127.5 for this outing.
Gardner-Webb vs. Radford Season Stat Comparison
|Gardner-Webb Rank||Gardner-Webb AVG||Radford AVG||Radford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs Leaders
- Anthony Selden leads the Runnin’ Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 12.2 points per game to go with 4.9 rebounds and 0.9 assists.
- Gardner-Webb’s leading rebounder is Caleb Robinson averaging 5.2 boards per game and its best passer is Lucas Stieber and his 3.4 assists per game.
- Quest Aldridge makes more threes per game than any other member of the Runnin’ Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Radford Highlanders Leaders
- DaQuan Smith is the top scorer for the Highlanders with 12.4 points per game. He also tacks on 3.4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Radford leaders in rebounding and assists are Justin Archer with 6.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.4 points and 0.6 assists per game) and Josiah Jeffers with 3.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.3 points and 2.3 rebounds per game).
- Smith is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Highlanders, hitting 2.3 threes per game.