Table of Contents
The San Francisco Dons (11-7, 0-3 WCC) are 3-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Loyola Marymount Lions (12-5, 2-1 WCC) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at Gersten Pavilion. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lions vs. Dons
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Gersten Pavilion
Loyola Marymount Betting Stats & Information
- The Lions have gone 10-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Dons have a 3-2 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3 points or more.
- The average point total for Loyola Marymount’s games this season is equal to the total of 145.5 in this matchup.
San Francisco Betting Stats & Info
- The Dons have an 8-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Dons are 3-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for San Francisco this season is 2.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Loyola Marymount vs. San Francisco Season Stat Comparison
|Loyola Marymount Rank||Loyola Marymount AVG||San Francisco AVG||San Francisco Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Loyola Marymount Lions Leaders
- Cameron Shelton leads the Lions in points and assists per game, scoring 18.1 points and distributing 4.4 assists.
- Loyola Marymount’s best rebounder is Keli Leaupepe, who averages 6.8 boards per game in addition to his 14 PPG average.
- Chance Stephens makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lions, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
San Francisco Dons Leaders
- Khalil Shabazz averages 15.6 points and adds 3.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Dons’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Zane Meeks is at the top of the San Francisco rebounding leaderboard with 6.8 rebounds per game. He also scores 12.1 points and tacks on 0.9 assists per game.
- Shabazz is consistent from deep and leads the Dons with 2.4 made threes per game.