Table of Contents
The San Jose State Spartans (11-5, 2-1 MWC) host the Nevada Wolf Pack (13-3, 3-0 MWC) after winning four straight home games. The Wolf Pack are favored by just 1.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 7, 2023. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Spartans
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: San Jose, California
- Arena: Event Center Arena
Nevada Betting Stats & Information
- Nevada has won 90.9% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (10-1).
- The Wolf Pack have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -130 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Wolf Pack have compiled a 10-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Spartans have a 6-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- Nevada’s average total in outings this season has been 138.9, 4.4 points higher than the total in this particular game.
San Jose State Betting Stats & Info
- San Jose State has won five of the 10 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Spartans have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +110 moneyline set for this game.
- The Spartans are 11-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Spartans have a 6-3 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average point total for San Jose State this year is 0.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Nevada vs. San Jose State Season Stat Comparison
|Nevada Rank||Nevada AVG||San Jose State AVG||San Jose State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wolf Pack this season is Jarod Lucas, who averages 17.3 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game.
- Darrion Williams leads Nevada in rebounding, averaging 7.1 per game, while Kenan Blackshear leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.9 in each contest.
- The Wolf Pack get the most three-point shooting production out of Lucas, who knocks down 2.8 threes per game.
San Jose State Spartans Leaders
- The Spartans’ Omari Moore averages enough points (15.4 per game) and assists (4.8 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Sage Tolbert’s stat line of 8.1 rebounds, 9.6 points and 1.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the San Jose State rebounding leaderboard.
- Tibet Gorener is reliable from distance and leads the Spartans with 1.6 made threes per game.