Table of Contents
The Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (12-3, 3-0 Summit) are heavily favored (by 16 points) to build on an eight-game home winning streak when they host the UMKC Kangaroos (6-10, 2-1 Summit) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Kangaroos
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Arena: Mabee Center
Oral Roberts Betting Stats & Information
- The Golden Eagles’ ATS record is 7-4-0 this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 16 points or more, the Kangaroos have a 3-2 record against the spread.
- Oral Roberts’ average total in matchups this year has been 157.5, 14 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
UMKC Betting Stats & Info
- The Kangaroos’ ATS record is 8-6-0 this season.
- The Kangaroos have a 3-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 16 points or more this year.
- The average point total for UMKC this year is 10.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Oral Roberts vs. UMKC Season Stat Comparison
|Oral Roberts Rank||Oral Roberts AVG||UMKC AVG||UMKC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles Leaders
- The Golden Eagles leader in points and assists is Max Abmas, who scores 19.8 points per game to go with 3.6 assists.
- Connor Vanover leads Oral Roberts in rebounding, grabbing 6.6 boards per game while also scoring 12.3 points a contest.
- The Golden Eagles get the most three-point shooting production out of Abmas, who knocks down 3.2 threes per game.
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- Rayquawndis Mitchell puts up 17.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Kangaroos.
- UMKC’s leader in rebounds is Allen David Mukeba Jr. with 7.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Anderson Kopp with 2.8 per game.
- Kopp is consistent from three-point range and leads the Kangaroos with 2.8 made threes per game.