Table of Contents
The North Carolina A&T Aggies (6-10, 1-2 CAA) host the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (13-3, 3-0 CAA) after losing three home games in a row. The Seahawks are favored by 6.5 points in the contest, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 7, 2023. The matchup’s point total is 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Seahawks vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Arena: Corbett Sports Center
UNC Wilmington Betting Stats & Information
- UNC Wilmington has won all seven games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Seahawks have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -284 or shorter.
- The Seahawks are 11-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Aggies have a 4-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for UNC Wilmington’s games this year is 7.4 fewer points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
N.C. A&T Betting Stats & Info
- N.C. A&T has been underdogs in 12 games this season and won three (25%) of those contests.
- The Aggies have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +228.
- The Aggies are 7-6-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 6.5 points or more, the Aggies have a 4-5 record against the spread.
- The average over/under in N.C. A&T’s games this season is 4.1 more points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
UNC Wilmington vs. N.C. A&T Season Stat Comparison
|UNC Wilmington Rank||UNC Wilmington AVG||N.C. A&T AVG||N.C. A&T Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNC Wilmington Seahawks Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Seahawks is Trazarien White, who averages 14.6 points and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Jamarii Thomas leads UNC Wilmington in assists, averaging 2.2 per game while also scoring 7.3 points per contest.
- Donovan Newby leads the Seahawks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
North Carolina A&T Aggies Leaders
- The Aggies’ Kam Woods racks up enough points (18.2 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Austin Johnson’s stat line of 6.7 rebounds, 5.9 points and 0.7 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the N.C. A&T rebounding leaderboard.
- Woods is consistent from distance and leads the Aggies with 3.1 made threes per game.