Table of Contents
The Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (11-5, 3-0 WAC) take a five-game win streak into a home matchup with the Grand Canyon Antelopes (11-4, 2-0 WAC), who have won four straight. The Antelopes are underdogs by 3.5 points in the contest, which starts at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 7, 2023. The point total in the matchup is set at 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for ‘Jacks vs. Antelopes
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Huntsville, Texas
- Arena: William R. Johnson Coliseum
SFA Betting Stats & Information
- SFA has won 62.5% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (5-3).
- The ‘Jacks have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -147 or shorter.
- The ‘Jacks are 8-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Antelopes are 3-0 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under SFA has had set in matchups this season is 9.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Grand Canyon Betting Stats & Info
- Grand Canyon has been underdogs in five games this season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- The Antelopes have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +128 odds on them winning this game.
- The Antelopes have a 6-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Antelopes are a perfect 3-0 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under for Grand Canyon’s games this year is 1.1 fewer points than the point total of 133.5 for this outing.
SFA vs. Grand Canyon Season Stat Comparison
|SFA Rank||SFA AVG||Grand Canyon AVG||Grand Canyon Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks Leaders
- The ‘Jacks leader in points and rebounds is Sadaidriene Hall, who scores 13.7 points and grabs 6.4 boards per game.
- SFA’s best passer is AJ Cajuste, who averages 4.5 assists per game to go with his 9.4 PPG scoring average.
- Latrell Jossell leads the ‘Jacks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Grand Canyon Antelopes Leaders
- The Antelopes’ Rayshon Harrison puts up enough points (14.8 per game) and assists (2.9 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Gabe McGlothan is at the top of the Grand Canyon rebounding leaderboard with 9.1 rebounds per game. He also scores 10.4 points and tacks on 0.9 assists per game.
- Noah Baumann is the most prolific from distance for the Antelopes, hitting 1.5 threes per game.