Table of Contents
The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (7-9, 2-2 Summit) are 5-point favorites as they look to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (6-10, 0-3 Summit) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at Betty Engelstad Sioux Center. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 136.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jackrabbits vs. Fightin’ Hawks
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Arena: Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
|South Dakota State||-5||136|
South Dakota State Betting Stats & Information
- South Dakota State has won five of eight games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (62.5%).
- The Jackrabbits have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -214 or shorter.
- The Jackrabbits have gone 5-9-1 ATS this season.
- The Fightin’ Hawks have a 4-4-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 5 points or more.
- The average over/under South Dakota State has had set in matchups this year is 2.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
North Dakota Betting Stats & Info
- This season, North Dakota has been the underdog 13 times and won three, or 23.1%, of those games.
- The Fightin’ Hawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +175 odds on them winning this game.
- The Fightin’ Hawks’ ATS record is 7-6-1 this year.
- The Fightin’ Hawks have a 4-4-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 5 points or more.
- The average point total for North Dakota this year is 3.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
South Dakota State vs. North Dakota Season Stat Comparison
|South Dakota State Rank||South Dakota State AVG||North Dakota AVG||North Dakota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Dakota State Jackrabbits Leaders
- The Jackrabbits leader in points, rebounds and assists is Zeke Mayo, who averages 14.7 points, 6.3 boards and 2.9 assists per game.
- Mayo makes more threes per game than any other member of the Jackrabbits, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks Leaders
- B.J. Omot is at the top of the Fightin’ Hawks scoring leaderboard with 11.4 points per game. He also grabs 3.1 rebounds and racks up one assist per game.
- Tsotne Tsartsidze puts up a stat line of 4.4 rebounds, 6.9 points and 1.3 assists per game for North Dakota to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jalun Trent has the top spot for assists with 2.9 per game, adding 5.3 points and 3.8 rebounds per contest.
- Matt Norman averages 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Fightin’ Hawks.