Table of Contents
The Troy Trojans (10-6, 2-1 Sun Belt) are at home in Sun Belt action against the Arkansas State Red Wolves (9-7, 1-2 Sun Belt) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET. The Trojans are double-digit favorites by 11 points in the game. The point total is set at 130.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trojans vs. Red Wolves
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Troy, Alabama
- Arena: Trojan Arena
Troy Betting Stats & Information
- The Trojans’ ATS record is 8-5-0 this season.
- The Red Wolves are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- The average total Troy has had in its games this season is 11.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Arkansas State Betting Stats & Info
- The Red Wolves are 5-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Red Wolves are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Arkansas State’s games this year is 1.6 more points than the point total of 130.5 in this outing.
Troy vs. Arkansas State Season Stat Comparison
|Troy Rank||Troy AVG||Arkansas State AVG||Arkansas State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Troy Trojans Leaders
- Duke Miles leads the Trojans in scoring, tallying 14 points per game to go with 2.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Zay Williams is Troy’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.4 per game, while Aamer Muhammad is its best passer, averaging 2.9 assists in each contest.
- Muhammad makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trojans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Arkansas State Red Wolves Leaders
- Caleb Fields’ points (12 per game) and assists (4.8 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Red Wolves’ leaderboards.
- Omar El-Sheikh grabs 9.7 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.8 points per game and adds 0.4 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Arkansas State rebounding leaderboard.
- Malcolm Farrington makes 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Red Wolves.