Table of Contents
The Louisville Cardinals (2-13, 0-4 ACC) will look to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (10-5, 2-2 ACC) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at KFC Yum! Center as 9.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 143 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Demon Deacons vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky
- Arena: KFC Yum! Center
Wake Forest Betting Stats & Information
- Wake Forest has been the moneyline favorite eight times this season. They’ve finished 6-2 in those games.
- The Demon Deacons have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -428 or shorter.
- The Demon Deacons have gone 8-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Cardinals are 2-5 against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Wake Forest has had set in games this year is 5.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Louisville Betting Stats & Info
- Louisville has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won once.
- The Cardinals have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +330 moneyline set for this game.
- The Cardinals have a 4-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this season, the Cardinals are 2-5 against the spread.
- Louisville’s games this year have averaged a total of 136.1 points, 6.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Wake Forest vs. Louisville Season Stat Comparison
|Wake Forest Rank||Wake Forest AVG||Louisville AVG||Louisville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Demon Deacons is Tyree Appleby, who scores 18.3 points and distributes 5.7 assists per game.
- Cameron Hildreth leads Wake Forest in rebounding, grabbing 6.3 boards per game while also scoring 11.3 points a contest.
- The Demon Deacons get the most three-point shooting production out of Damari Monsanto, who makes 2.7 threes per game.
Louisville Cardinals Leaders
- El Ellis’ points (17.7 per game) and assists (4.4 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Cardinals’ leaderboards.
- Brandon Huntley-Hatfield’s stat line of 6.3 rebounds, 8.1 points and 0.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Louisville rebounding leaderboard.
- Ellis is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Cardinals, hitting 2.1 threes per game.