Table of Contents
The UT Arlington Mavericks (5-11, 0-3 WAC) host the Seattle U Redhawks (11-4, 2-0 WAC) after losing four straight home games. The Redhawks are favored by just 3 points in the contest, which starts at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 7, 2023. The point total is 134 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Redhawks vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Arena: College Park Center
Seattle U Betting Stats & Information
- Seattle U has not lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 8-0.
- The Redhawks have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -150 or shorter.
- The Redhawks are 6-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Mavericks have a 6-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- The average total Seattle U has had set in matchups this year is 10.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
UT Arlington Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UT Arlington has been the underdog 13 times and won two of those games.
- The Mavericks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +130 moneyline set for this game.
- The Mavericks have a 6-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Mavericks are 6-6 against the spread.
- UT Arlington’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 130.9 points, 3.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Seattle U vs. UT Arlington Season Stat Comparison
|Seattle U Rank||Seattle U AVG||UT Arlington AVG||UT Arlington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Seattle U Redhawks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Redhawks this season is Cameron Tyson, who averages 21 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 0.7 assists per game.
- Seattle U’s leading rebounder is Brandton Chatfield averaging 5.9 boards per game and its best passer is Alex Schumacher and his 3.1 assists per game.
- The Redhawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Tyson, who knocks down four threes per game.
UT Arlington Mavericks Leaders
- Shemar Wilson averages 10.4 points and 8.6 rebounds per game for the Mavericks, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Marion Humphrey’s assist statline leads UT Arlington; he records 3.1 assists per game.
- Kyron Gibson is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Mavericks, hitting 1.4 threes per game.