Table of Contents
A-10 opponents meet when the UMass Minutemen (10-4, 1-1 A-10) visit the George Washington Colonials (7-8, 1-1 A-10) at Charles E. Smith Athletic Center, starting at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 7, 2023. The Colonials are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s over/under is 151.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Minutemen vs. Colonials
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Charles E. Smith Athletic Center
UMass Betting Stats & Information
- UMass has won 70% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (7-3).
- The Minutemen have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter.
- The Minutemen have gone 8-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Colonials are 3-4 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in UMass’ games this year is 12.5 fewer points than the total of 151.5 in this matchup.
George Washington Betting Stats & Info
- This season, George Washington has been the underdog seven times and won one of those games.
- The Colonials have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +100 odds on them winning this game.
- The Colonials have a 7-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Colonials have a 3-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for George Washington this year is 4.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UMass vs. George Washington Season Stat Comparison
|UMass Rank||UMass AVG||George Washington AVG||George Washington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMass Minutemen Leaders
- Noah Fernandes leads the Minutemen in points and assists per game, scoring 13.2 points and distributing 3.8 assists.
- UMass’ best rebounder is Matt Cross, who averages 6.4 boards per game in addition to his 11 PPG average.
- The Minutemen get the most three-point shooting production out of T.J. Weeks, who makes 1.6 threes per game.
George Washington Colonials Leaders
- James Bishop’s points (22.1 per game) and assists (five per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Colonials’ leaderboards.
- Ricky Lindo Jr.’s stat line of 6.7 rebounds, 9.9 points and 1.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the George Washington rebounding leaderboard.
- Bishop is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Colonials, hitting 2.1 threes per game.