Table of Contents
The No. 4 UConn Huskies (14-2, 3-2 Big East) are favored (by 6.5 points) to extend a 10-game home winning streak when they host the Creighton Bluejays (9-6, 3-1 Big East) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Bluejays
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Storrs, Connecticut
- Arena: Harry A. Gampel Pavilion
UConn Betting Stats & Information
- UConn has put together a 10-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 83.3% of those games).
- The Huskies have not played as a moneyline favorite of -300 or shorter.
- The Huskies’ ATS record is 10-5-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year, the Bluejays are 1-0 against the spread.
- UConn’s average point total in matchups this season is 142.4, 0.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Creighton Betting Stats & Info
- Creighton has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won once.
- The Bluejays have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +236.
- The Bluejays have gone 8-7-0 ATS this year.
- The Bluejays are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Creighton this season is 3.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UConn vs. Creighton Season Stat Comparison
|UConn Rank||UConn AVG||Creighton AVG||Creighton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UConn Huskies Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Huskies is Adama Sanogo, who puts up 17.4 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Andre Jackson is UConn’s best passer, dishing out five assists per game while scoring 6.4 PPG.
- Jordan Hawkins leads the Huskies in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Creighton Bluejays Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner is the top scorer for the Bluejays with 15.3 points per game. He also tacks on seven rebounds and 1.3 assists per game to his stats.
- Creighton’s leader in rebounds is Baylor Scheierman with 9.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Ryan Nembhard with 5.8 per game.
- Scheierman averages 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bluejays.