Table of Contents
The Green Bay Phoenix (2-14, 1-4 Horizon) are big, 13.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a six-game losing streak when they visit the Cleveland State Vikings (8-8, 3-2 Horizon) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at Wolstein Center. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 127.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Vikings vs. Phoenix
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Arena: Wolstein Center
Cleveland State Betting Stats & Information
- Cleveland State is 4-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80%).
- The Vikings have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -1180 or shorter.
- The Vikings are 7-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Phoenix are 3-5 against the spread when an underdog by 13.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Cleveland State has had set in games this year is 4.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
Green Bay Betting Stats & Info
- Green Bay has won one, or 6.7%, of the 15 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Phoenix have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +700.
- The Phoenix have a 5-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 13.5 points or more, the Phoenix have a 3-5 record against the spread.
- Green Bay’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 134.5 points, seven more than the point total in this matchup.
Cleveland State vs. Green Bay Season Stat Comparison
|Cleveland State Rank||Cleveland State AVG||Green Bay AVG||Green Bay Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cleveland State Vikings Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Vikings is Tristan Enaruna, who averages 12.1 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Deshon Parker leads Cleveland State in assists, averaging 4.8 per game while also scoring 10.6 points per contest.
- Drew Lowder leads the Vikings in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Green Bay Phoenix Leaders
- Cade Meyer has the top spot on the Phoenix leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 11.4 points and 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Green Bay’s assist leader is Zae Blake with 3.2 per game. He also averages 9.8 points per game and grabs 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Randy Tucker hits 1.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Phoenix.