Table of Contents
The No. 15 Indiana Hoosiers (10-4, 1-2 Big Ten) host the Northwestern Wildcats (11-3, 2-1 Big Ten) in a matchup of Big Ten teams at Assembly Hall, starting at 12:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 8, 2023. The Wildcats are 6.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 133 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hoosiers vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Sunday, January 8, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Bloomington, Indiana
- Arena: Assembly Hall
Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Indiana has compiled an 8-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 88.9% of those games).
- The Hoosiers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -278 or shorter.
- The Hoosiers have a 6-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total in Indiana’s games this season is 14.9 more points than the total of 133 in this matchup.
Northwestern Betting Stats & Info
- Northwestern has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won twice.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +220 odds on them winning this game.
- The Wildcats are 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this season.
- Northwestern’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 124.9 points, 8.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Indiana vs. Northwestern Season Stat Comparison
|Indiana Rank||Indiana AVG||Northwestern AVG||Northwestern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Hoosiers is Trayce Jackson-Davis, who puts up 17.6 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Indiana’s best passer is Xavier Johnson, who averages 4.9 assists per game to go with his 9.9 PPG scoring average.
- Miller Kopp leads the Hoosiers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Northwestern Wildcats Leaders
- Chase Audige sits at the top of the Wildcats scoring leaderboard with 15.8 points per game. He also grabs 3.3 rebounds and averages three assists per game.
- Matthew Nicholson puts up a stat line of 6.7 rebounds, 6.3 points and 1.2 assists per game for Northwestern to take the top rebound spot on the team. Boo Buie holds the top spot for assists with 4.2 per game, adding 13.9 points and 3.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Audige is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Wildcats, hitting 2.4 threes per game.