Table of Contents
The Los Angeles Clippers (21-20) are 4.5-point favorites as they look to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (18-21) on Sunday, January 8, 2023 at Crypto.com Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on BSSE and BSSC. The matchup has an over/under set at 231.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Clippers vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Sunday, January 8, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and BSSC
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
Clippers Betting Stats & Information
- The Clippers have won 16 of the 23 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (69.6%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -175 or shorter, Los Angeles has gone 12-3 (80% win percentage).
- The Clippers are 20-21-0 ATS this season.
- The Clippers have a 9-6 record against the spread when favored by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Los Angeles’ games this season is 12.1 fewer points than the over/under of 231.5 in this matchup.
- Clippers games have gone over the point total in 17 out of 39 opportunities (43.6%).
Atlanta Betting Stats & Info
- The Hawks have entered the game as underdogs 17 times this season and won six, or 35.3%, of those games.
- This season, Atlanta has won three of its seven games when it is the underdog by at least +145 on the moneyline.
- The Hawks are 15-23-1 against the spread this year.
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Atlanta this season is 0.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Hawks have hit the over 23 times this season.
Clippers vs. Hawks Season Stat Comparison
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Los Angeles Clippers Leaders
- The Clippers active scoring leader is Paul George, who averages 23.7 per contest to go with six rebounds and 5.1 assists.
- John Wall is averaging 11.6 points, 5.3 assists and 2.6 rebounds a game, while Ivica Zubac adds 10.1 points, one assist and 10.4 rebounds per contest.
- The Clippers get 3.1 three-pointers per game out of George.
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- Trae Young’s statline this season includes 27.4 points, 9.9 assists and 2.9 rebounds per game.
- John Collins’ statline of 8.1 rebounds, 13.3 points and 1.3 assists adds to the team’s output.
- Young is reliable from three-point range with 2.2 made threes per game.