Table of Contents
The Coppin State Eagles (6-12, 1-0 MEAC) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the North Carolina Central Eagles (7-8, 0-1 MEAC) on Monday, January 9, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Monday, January 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Arena: Physical Education Complex
|North Carolina Central||-1.5||143.5|
North Carolina Central Betting Stats & Information
- North Carolina Central has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The North Carolina Central Eagles have not played a game with moneyline odds of -125 or shorter.
- The North Carolina Central Eagles have an 8-2-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Coppin State Eagles have a 5-9-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average over/under North Carolina Central has had set in matchups this season is 4.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Coppin State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Coppin State has won three out of the 15 games, or 20%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Coppin State Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +105 moneyline set for this game.
- The Coppin State Eagles’ ATS record is 8-9-1 this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Coppin State Eagles have a 5-9-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Coppin State this season is 17.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
North Carolina Central vs. Coppin State Season Stat Comparison
|North Carolina Central Rank||North Carolina Central AVG||Coppin State AVG||Coppin State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Carolina Central Eagles Leaders
- Justin Wright leads the North Carolina Central Eagles in scoring, tallying 15.5 points per game to go with 3.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Kris Monroe leads North Carolina Central in rebounding, averaging 5.2 per game, while Eric Boone leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.4 in each contest.
- Monroe leads the North Carolina Central Eagles in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Coppin State Eagles Leaders
- Sam Sessoms’ points (22.4 per game) and assists (five per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Eagles’ leaderboards.
- Nendah Tarke is at the top of the Coppin State rebounding leaderboard with 5.9 rebounds per game. He also scores 12 points and adds 2.1 assists per game.
- Sessoms is reliable from deep and leads the Coppin State Eagles with two made threes per game.