Table of Contents
Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks (23-17) are 3.5-point underdogs against Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and the Oklahoma City Thunder (17-22) Sunday, January 8, 2023 at Paycom Center. The matchup tips off at 7:00 PM ET on BSOK and BSSW. The matchup’s point total is set at 227.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thunder vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Sunday, January 8, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and BSSW
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
Thunder Betting Stats & Information
- The Thunder have been favored on the moneyline 10 total times this season. They’ve finished 3-7 in those games.
- Oklahoma City has played as a moneyline favorite of -162 or shorter in only one game this season, and won.
- The Thunder are 23-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Thunder are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- The average over/under Oklahoma City has had in its matchups this season is 5.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- A total of 22 of the Thunder’s 40 games with a set total have hit the over (55%).
Dallas Betting Stats & Info
- The Mavericks have been underdogs in eight games this season and won one (12.5%) of those contests.
- Dallas has a record of 1-5 when it is set as the underdog by +137 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Mavericks have covered the spread in a matchup 14 times this season (14-24-2).
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Dallas’ games this year is 4.2 fewer points than the point total of 227.5 for this outing.
- This season, Mavericks games have hit the over 23 times.
Thunder vs. Mavericks Season Stat Comparison
|Thunder Rank||Thunder AVG||Mavericks AVG||Mavericks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Gilgeous-Alexander leads active Thunder’s players in points and assists per game, scoring 30.9 points and distributing 5.7 assists.
- Josh Giddey’s averages this season are 15.4 points, 7.9 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game.
- Luguentz Dort leads active Thunder in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Dallas Mavericks Leaders
- Doncic statline this season looks solid thanks to 34.0 points, 8.8 rebounds and 8.7 assists per game.
- Doncic makes 2.9 three-pointers per game.