Table of Contents
The UC Irvine Anteaters (9-5, 2-0 Big West) are at home in Big West action against the Long Beach State Beach (7-8, 1-2 Big West) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The Anteaters are favored by 6.5 points in the game. The matchup has a point total of 152.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Anteaters vs. Beach
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Irvine, California
- Arena: Bren Events Center
UC Irvine Betting Stats & Information
- UC Irvine is 6-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75%).
- The Anteaters have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -304 or shorter.
- The Anteaters are 7-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Beach are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this season.
- UC Irvine’s average point total in outings this year is 145.7, 6.8 points less than the total in this game.
Long Beach State Betting Stats & Info
- Long Beach State has been underdogs in five games this season and won one (20%) of those contests.
- The Beach have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +241 odds on them winning this game.
- The Beach are 5-8-0 ATS this year.
- The Beach have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under for Long Beach State’s games this year is 3.9 fewer points than the point total of 152.5 in this outing.
UC Irvine vs. Long Beach State Season Stat Comparison
|UC Irvine Rank||UC Irvine AVG||Long Beach State AVG||Long Beach State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UC Irvine Anteaters Leaders
- The Anteaters scoring leader is Dawson Baker, who averages 14 per contest to go with 2.9 rebounds and 0.6 assists.
- UC Irvine’s leading rebounder is Bent Leuchten averaging 6.3 boards per game and its best passer is Pierre Crockrell II and his 4.6 assists per game.
- The Anteaters get the most three-point shooting production out of DJ Davis, who knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
Long Beach State Beach Leaders
- Joel Murray’s points (16.3 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Beach’s leaderboards.
- Lassina Traore is at the top of the Long Beach State rebounding leaderboard with 9.3 rebounds per game. He also notches 10.3 points and adds 1.1 assists per game.
- Jadon Jones is consistent from deep and leads the Beach with 1.9 made threes per game.