Table of Contents
The No. 14 Iowa State Cyclones (12-2, 3-0 Big 12) host the Texas Tech Red Raiders (10-5, 0-3 Big 12) after winning nine straight home games. The Cyclones are favored by 7 points in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 10, 2023. The over/under for the matchup is 128.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cyclones vs. Red Raiders
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Ames, Iowa
- Arena: James H. Hilton Coliseum
Iowa State Betting Stats & Information
- Iowa State has won all six games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Cyclones have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -286 or shorter.
- The Cyclones are 9-5-0 ATS this season.
- Iowa State’s average point total in outings this season is 128.9, 0.4 points higher than the total in this game.
Texas Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Texas Tech has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Red Raiders have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +228 odds on them winning this game.
- The Red Raiders are 6-9-0 ATS this year.
- The average total in Texas Tech’s games this season is 13.8 more points than the point total of 128.5 for this outing.
Iowa State vs. Texas Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Iowa State Rank||Iowa State AVG||Texas Tech AVG||Texas Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iowa State Cyclones Leaders
- The Cyclones scoring leader is Jaren Holmes, who averages 13 per contest to go with 3.1 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Iowa State’s leading rebounder is Aljaz Kunc averaging 5.9 boards per game and its best passer is Tamin Lipsey and his 4.5 assists per game.
- The Cyclones get the most three-point shooting production out of Caleb Grill, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
Texas Tech Red Raiders Leaders
- Kevin Obanor is the top scorer for the Red Raiders with 16.4 points per game. He also adds 6.3 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game to his statistics.
- Texas Tech’s leader in rebounds is Daniel Batcho with 8.2 per game, and its leader in assists is De’Vion Harmon with 3.7 per game.
- Pop Isaacs makes 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Red Raiders.