Table of Contents
The Kent State Golden Flashes (12-3, 2-0 MAC) are 4.5-point favorites as they look to continue a six-game win streak when they host the Toledo Rockets (10-5, 1-1 MAC) on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 154.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Flashes vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Kent, Ohio
- Arena: Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center
Kent State Betting Stats & Information
- Kent State has won all nine games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Golden Flashes have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -200 or shorter.
- The Golden Flashes have a 10-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rockets are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Kent State’s average point total in matchups this season is 136.7, 17.8 points less than the total in this game.
Toledo Betting Stats & Info
- Toledo has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Rockets have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +163 moneyline set for this game.
- The Rockets are 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rockets are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- Toledo’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 165.8 points, 11.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Kent State vs. Toledo Season Stat Comparison
|Kent State Rank||Kent State AVG||Toledo AVG||Toledo Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kent State Golden Flashes Leaders
- Sincere Carry leads the Golden Flashes in points and assists per game, scoring 17.5 points and distributing 4.7 assists.
- Cli’Ron Hornbeak leads Kent State in rebounding, grabbing six rebounds per game while also scoring 6.3 points a contest.
- The Golden Flashes get the most three-point shooting production out of Miryne Thomas, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
Toledo Rockets Leaders
- JT Shumate is the top scorer for the Rockets with 19.1 points per game. He also tacks on 4.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Toledo leaders in rebounding and assists are Setric Millner Jr. with 6.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 14.7 points and 1.6 assists per game) and Rayj Dennis with 5.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 18.6 points and 3.9 rebounds per game).
- Shumate is consistent from three-point range and leads the Rockets with 1.9 made threes per game.