Table of Contents
The No. 11 Kansas State Wildcats (14-1, 3-0 Big 12) are favored (by 5 points) to continue an 11-game home win streak when they host the Oklahoma State Cowboys (9-6, 1-2 Big 12) on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 138 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Cowboys
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Manhattan, Kansas
- Arena: Bramlage Coliseum
Kansas State Betting Stats & Information
- Kansas State has not lost a game it played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 11-0.
- The Wildcats have not played as a moneyline favorite of -217 or shorter.
- The Wildcats are 11-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Kansas State’s games this season is 8.7 more points than the over/under of 138 in this game.
Oklahoma State Betting Stats & Info
- Oklahoma State has been the underdog in four games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Cowboys have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +175.
- The Cowboys’ ATS record is 8-7-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this season, the Cowboys are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average total in Oklahoma State’s games this year is 7.1 fewer points than the point total of 138 for this outing.
Kansas State vs. Oklahoma State Season Stat Comparison
|Kansas State Rank||Kansas State AVG||Oklahoma State AVG||Oklahoma State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kansas State Wildcats Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Wildcats is Keyontae Johnson, who accumulates 18.8 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Markquis Nowell is Kansas State’s best passer, distributing 8.9 assists per game while scoring 17 PPG.
- Nowell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
Oklahoma State Cowboys Leaders
- Bryce Thompson racks up 12.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the Cowboys.
- Oklahoma State’s leader in rebounds is Moussa Cisse with 9.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Avery Anderson III with three per game.
- Thompson is consistent from distance and leads the Cowboys with two made threes per game.