Table of Contents
The St. John’s (NY) Red Storm (11-6, 1-5 Big East) are 4.5-point favorites as they attempt to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Butler Bulldogs (10-7, 2-4 Big East) on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at Carnesecca Arena. The game airs at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 147.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Red Storm vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Arena: Carnesecca Arena
|St. John’s (NY)||-4.5||147.5|
St. John’s (NY) Betting Stats & Information
- St. John’s (NY) has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of 10 times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Red Storm have not played a game with moneyline odds of -188 or shorter.
- The Red Storm are 7-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 0-5 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average total for St. John’s (NY)’s games this year is 4.5 more points than the total of 147.5 in this game.
Butler Betting Stats & Info
- Butler has been the underdog in six games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +153 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bulldogs are 8-8-1 against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs are 0-5 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Butler this season is 12.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
St. John’s (NY) vs. Butler Season Stat Comparison
|St. John’s (NY) Rank||St. John’s (NY) AVG||Butler AVG||Butler Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
St. John’s (NY) Red Storm Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Red Storm is Joel Soriano, who accumulates 16.2 points and 12.1 rebounds per game.
- Andre Curbelo is St. John’s (NY)’s best passer, dishing out 5.1 assists per game while scoring 10.5 PPG.
- David Jones makes more threes per game than any other member of the Red Storm, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Butler Bulldogs Leaders
- Jayden Taylor is at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 13.6 points per game. He also collects 3.9 rebounds and dishes out 1.2 assists per game.
- Butler’s leader in rebounds is Manny Bates with six per game, and its leader in assists is Simas Lukosius with 3.1 per game.
- Taylor is the top scorer from distance for the Bulldogs, hitting 1.7 threes per game.